Valuable Financial Resources: This section is dedicated to some great tips and facts on keeping your small- to mid-sized company running smoothly.
- Hiring Tune-Up
- Preventing Fraud
- Customer Profitability
- Surviving the Economy
- Managing Account Receivables
- Getting the Best From Your Bank
- A Commonsense Approach to Budgets
- Marketing Budgets and Metrics – A Primer
- Tips on Finding a GREAT Part-time Bookkeeper or CFO
- Can Your Accounting Staff Take you to the Next Level?
Growing a Cash Crop: This section is dedicated to the start and continuation of how to best grow your business though the following steps.
- Part 1: Cash Crop – Planting the Seeds
- Part 2: Cash Crop – Care and Maintenance
- Part 3: Cash Crop – Harvesting the Bounty
Increasing Cash Flow: The definition of cash flow is referring to the movement of money that comes in or out of the company. Increase cash flow is what everyone wants because it proves that the company is on the right track.
- Part 1: Increasing Cash Flow Through – Revenue
- Part 2: Increasing Cash Flow Through – Gross Margin
- Part 3: Increasing Cash Flow Through – Overhead Expenses
Cash Flow Swing Factors: The following are referred to as “swing factors” because of the fact that any improvement or decline (even a small improvement or decline) can cause a significant shift in the cash position of the company’s money.
- Part 1: Cash Flow Swing Factors – Accounts Receivable
- Part 2: Cash Flow Swing Factors – Inventory Management
- Part 3: Cash Flow Swing Factors – Accounts Payable
We’re here for you and your company. Click HERE to fill out our contact form to get you and your company started on the right path to financial understanding.