Most bookkeepers are focused on the day-to-day activities that keep cash flowing in and out of the company. They often don’t have the time or the skill to see the forest, that’s the job of an Owl Controller.
The Owl Controller manages the quality of work of that front-line person, ensure financials are done right and timely, and ask the strategic questions. It is the job of an Owl Controller to think about where you want to take the company and it’s our mission to help you get there. We ask the questions, we keep the conversation going and we help plan the strategies that get your company to the next level.
Here’s a sample of some of the things our controllers do:
- Expense analysis
- Strategic planning
- Profitability analysis
- Foster banking relations
- Budget-to-actual analysis
- Prepare what-if scenarios
- Develop pricing strategies
- Prepare month end financials
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Benchmarks/industry comparisons
- Executive summaries for boards, banks, and stakeholders
- Scorecards/Key Performance Indicators/Dashboard development and preparation
Click HERE to fill out our contact form to get you and your company started on the right path to financial understanding.