Bring in a top expert to provide strategic direction and oversight to your business finances.
Transform your “maybe…someday” goals into action plans.
Don’t break the bank doing it.
Ahhhh. Doesn’t that sound blissful?
At Owl, we provide part-time interim, emergency, or ongoing CFOs and controllers. We’re able to provide exceptionally experienced, talented support at a fraction of the cost, because you only use Owl for the exact amount of time (per week, month, or quarter) that you need us.
Why use an Owl CFO?
- Objective insight and a fresh set of eyes
- Extensive real-world experience
- Caliber that would be cost-prohibitive as a full-time employee for most small- and medium-sized businesses
- Focused, results-oriented work tailored toward your needs and your goals
Maybe you’re going public, expanding, relocating, or taking on venture funding. Maybe your CFO took another job.
Maybe you’ve never had a CFO but you need one so you can focus on other things.
Maybe you just need ridiculously high quality help for a reasonable cost.
Whatever your reasons, Owl has a solution.
Why use an Owl controller?
A good bookkeeper is critical, but asking a bookkeeper to perform a controller’s functions is like asking a shortstop to take over as pitcher: It’s not the same job, and somebody is going to drop the ball.
A controller oversees financial operations to:
- Make sure everything is running optimally, and
- Identify and act upon opportunities for growth
Controllers are essentially finance ninjas who can see the big picture while paying attention to the details.
Owl controllers can:
- Create strategic plans
- Perform myriad financial analyses
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Write executive summaries for boards, banks, and stakeholders
- Monitor key performance indicators, and much more
Find out what we can do for you.