Here are our top articles for great tips on keeping your small to mid-sized business running smoothly.
- Hiring Tune-Up
- Preventing Fraud
- Customer Profitability
- Surviving the Economy
- Managing Account Receivables
- Getting the Best From Your Bank
- A Commonsense Approach to Budgets
- Marketing Budgets and Metrics – A Primer
- Tips on Finding a Great Part-time Bookkeeper or CFO
- Can Your Accounting Staff Take You to the Next Level?
The definition of cash flow is referring to the movement of money that comes in or out of the company. Increase cash flow is what everyone wants because it proves that the company is on the right track.
Cash Flow Swing Factors
The following are referred to as “swing factors” because of the fact that any improvement or decline (even a small improvement or decline) can cause a significant shift in the cash position of the company’s money.
Additional Articles On Our Blog
See the latest from our blog by clicking below:
|Monday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 4:00PM|